January 8, 2013

{ New Project Life kit 2013 | Hello Seafoam }


Hello Seafoam. I'm super excited to have Seafoam edition kit this year!

I ordered this Project Life kit from Scraplicious , Project Life distributor for Asia in Singpore. Then my hubby picked it up from their store when he went to Singapore for his business trip. This way can cut the expensive cost of shipping from Singpore - Jakarta.


This year I'm using Seamform edition kit. It design by Elise Blaha. And I looooove the design from the first time I saw the sneak peak in Elise's blog back in August 2012. I don't have to see other design that Becky Higgins offer because I'm already sold with Seafom. 

And I'm also will combine the journaling card from other resources like Studio Calico (they have Project Life kit this year) and digital journaling card that I buy online and print it at home.

I'm so excited to continue doing Project Life again this year. Can't wait to start it!

No comments: